- Textured Bottom – Provides oral-sensory stimulation along with feeding.
- Shallow Bowl – Provides decreased bolus size.
- Small Textured Spoon is available in three child-friendly colors – orange, purple and teal, however, use is not limited to children. The Small Textured Spoon is appropriate for adult requiring limited bolus size.
Johnson Therapeutic’s Textured Spoon has won the Most Valuable Product from Therapy Times.
The Textured Spoon is certified to be Latex Free / Phthalate & Lead-Free and is made of FDA approved colors and materials.
- Designed to provide oral sensory stimulation during feeding.
- Hand wash product with dish soap & water before & after each use. Not recommended for dishwasher.
- Only one individual should use each product.
- Inspect before and after each use.
- Replace product if there are scratches or other signs of damage.
- Use with adult supervision.
Made in the USA Patent No Des. D523,299
DISCLAIMER: This product is made of plastic material which has passed required safety standards for its intended use as a spoon. It is NOT an oral-motor tool to be used for teething or biting.
Dimensions: All colors of the Small Textured Spoon are equivalent in size. Length: 6”; just under 1” or (2.3 mm)